That's right folks - now you can get your coffee leaf fix in a powdered form by adding it to smoothies, baked goods and your favourite recipes! Order yours today.
It is 100% Coffee Leaf, nothing else added. It provides a nice smooth and sweet taste without being grassy or overly bitter unlike other ground teas. The flavour really comes out when heated, so don't be afraid to play around with it in baking or cooking.
This new powder provides a massive antioxidant punch and steady caffeine in an easy-to-scoop format. One teaspoon of the powder will provide 20mg of caffeine, similar to steeping a cup of 2.5g of loose leaf Coffee Leaf Tea (or one teabag). No steeping needed!
It is whole coffee leaf that is stone-ground and packed at our crafting facility in Vancouver, then shipped directly to you. Once again, our supply chain is incredibly short and concise to ensure you have the freshest possible product. No other tea company is vertically-integrated like Wize Monkey, so take advantage.
Here is a wonderful cookie recipe to try at home. Feel free to add this powder to your other favourite recipes to how it changes the flavour. Try it today and think outside the bean ;)
Coffee Leaf Cookies - makes 8 cookies (vegan)
- 14 dates, soaked in warm water
- 1 1/4 cup oat flour
- 2 tsp Wize Monkey Coffee Leaf Powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 Tbsp tapioca starch (cornstarch works too)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup non-dairy unsweetened mylk
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs
- Preheat the oven to 375F
- Blend the dates, non-dairy mylk, and vanilla until smooth
- In a bowl, mix the oat flour, Wize Monkey Coffee Leaf Powder, baking powder, and tapioca starch
- Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture
- Fold in the cacao nibs
- Divide them into balls and press down gently
- Bake for 15 minutes
- Any type of gluten-free flour will work; brown rice, GF blend, etc
- Add nuts, chocolate chips, dried fruit, whatever you like!
- Drizzle with coconut cream, frosting, or melted chocolate