- 2 bags Wize Monkey mango coffee leaf tea
- 1 can guar gum free coconut milk
- Pinch vanilla powder or dash extract
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- 1 ripe mango
Add content of tea bag, coconut milk and half of the mango to a blender. Blend on high until smoothie.
Dice remaining mango into bite size pieces.
In a container, combine mango, chia seeds and coconut milk mixture. Let sit for 15 minutes or overnight to allow chia to absorb moisture.
Divide into four containers and top with additional mango and coconut flakes.
Nutrition Facts per serving:
Calories 264, Fat 17g, Carbohydrates 25g, Fibre 12g, Sugar 13g, Protein 6g, Sodium 8mg, Potassium 331mg
Packed with mighty nutrition:
- With bountiful mangiferin, a powerful antioxidant found in both mangos and Coffee Leaf Tea
- While sipping a cup of tea is great, consuming the whole tea leaf means your getting even more of the health benefits.
- By enjoying the Coffee Leaf Tea in your breakfast you will reap the mighty metabolism boosting benefits of chlorogenic acids – the same as those found in green coffee bean extract, but without the negative effects of concentrated caffeine.
Pick up some Mango Party today and get started!
Credit to Choices Holistic Nutritionist Elizabeth Whalley, RHN