Join an award-winning team of innovators and build your dream career
Sales & Marketing Rep (full-time and part-time roles available)
We are looking for a driven individual that possesses a combination of a strong sense of customer service, high attention to detail, and entrepreneurial grit to join our team as a Sales & Marketing Rep. Priority will be given to individuals with a driven spirit, who are self-starters, and have experience in sales, customer service, grocery, or diverse client-facing experience. You must be a strong written and verbal communicator. You must also have a positive attitude and know how to roll your sleeves up and get stuff done for the greater good of the Wize Team.
Wize Tea is the global leader in coffee leaf innovation that eats, sleeps, and breathes creativity. You will have the unique opportunity to work directly with a co-founder and Chief Operations Officer in a fast-growing startup environment with dynamic leadership and support that will help you thrive. We are highly results-driven and goal-oriented, and will support your personal and professional growth in a flexible and communal work environment. After all, it’s a small team that packs a big punch, and we are writing our own story every day.
Supporting co-founder/Chief Operations Officer with sales and marketing
- Visit accounts to sell, merchandise, and build relations with buyers
- Identify new leads and bring them from introduction to recurring orders
- Coordinate and deliver product drops for stores and demo teams
- Receive guests and equip demo reps at our office
- Conduct in-store and outdoor demos to gain sales, market traction and awareness
Contribute in vast marketing activities and events with Wize Team
- Assist the Wize team with upcoming events, planning, coordination and execution
- Seek out events, groups and associations to sponsor and participate in that align with Wize’s values with the goal of building our community
- Ideate on new ways to get brand exposure (guerrilla marketing, digital ads, etc)
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have sales or front-line customer-facing experience
- Must have a reliable vehicle to deliver orders and demo equipment
- Must be comfortable carrying up to 45lbs at a time (four cases)
- Experience with in grocery industry is a plus but not required
- Passionate about making an REAL DIFFERENCE and having fun doing it
- Proactive communication: you know that communication is key and you communicate with a focus on getting the point, keeping things efficient for all
- We move fast and things often change: you embrace this and see it as an opportunity to learn new skills and keep things fresh and interesting
- You have an ability to work independently, manage your time efficiently and push yourself to your own deadlines
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves and fix something that needs attention. This is a startup after all! We all have to pitch in to make it work.
Will depend on experience.
Please submit a brief cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be kept confidential.
Wize Tea is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage folks of all walks of life to apply. The only thing that matters is quality, consistency, and passion in your work. Beyond that, it’s important that you’re a team player with an open mind, and believe in the same worldview that humans are just humans and not pre-selected to be better or worse than one another. If you’re smart, kind, progressive, humble, and a hard worker, you belong here. Bring your badass self -- we will embrace that and make every effort to celebrate with you.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Wize Tea. Only the applicants selected for an initial phone interview will be contacted.